Address: Unit 1 Block Q, Regents Park Estate, Princes Road East
REGENTS PARK New South Wales 2143
Stand No: #F40
Brands we Sell
HP, Epson, Canon, Aristo, Duplo, Graphtec, Powis Parker, Multigraf, Komfi, GBC, EBA, Neopost, GMP, Riso, LG Hausys, Studiojet, Starflex, Ahlstrom
HP Latex 560 Printer - Manage peaks efficiently, rely on highest quality over time.
*Water-based HP Latex Technology is unique, delivering a combination of true application versatility, high image quality and high productivity, and a sustainable approach that’s better for your operators, your business, and the environment.
- Match peak demand with fast response times; up to 23 m2/hr (248 ft2/hr) indoor quality mode
- Get vivid colour and consistent quality over time by producing highly saturated prints with up to 50% more ink density
- Keep costs low with various automated functions, planning, supply optimisation and utilities to predict quantity of resources needed.
Duplo DC-646i Slitter/Cutter/Creaser - The foundation for smarter finishing
* Speed of up to 30 sheets per minute
Automatically positioned tooling
8 slits, 25 cuts and 20 creases in a single pass:
Creates Direct mail, Menus, Business cards, Post cards, Greeting cards, Photo-books.
One look at the powerful, heavy duty build of the DC-646i is enough to reveal its innovative design and efficient dynamics. Together with its high-quality and motorised tooling, it is the foundation of the most versatile finishing system available in the market today.
The result of analysing the current market trends and anticipating future demands of digital printers, the DC-646i is the perfect solution for a mid to high volume digital printer.
Komfi Amiga 36 - Laminating Machine
- Laminator for processing small orders up to sheet format B3
- Compact solution based on the concept of the well-known Komfi Amiga
- Two feeding variants or double-sided variant on request
- Suitable for digitally printed output
- Application: low-volume jobs, occ asional on-demand jobs
- Output: 2800 A4 sheets/hour (basic variant),
- 4300 A4 sheets/hour (top feeder)
Aristo | Aristomat TL - High Speed Cutter
- Clear designed cutting table: Functional design that has powerful AC-servomotors and the modern CAN-Bus-steering technique to enable high through-put.
- Powerful vacuum technique: Up to 54 controllable vacuum zones hold even the smallest of remnants safely on the work surface.
- Simple operating: Easy-to-use operable Cutter ControlPanel software via PC.
- Various tool heads: Offers a variety of possibilities for material processing which can be supplemented with the automatic measuring system AutomaticEye and the providing of data via mobile barcode reader.
- Material transport: To automate the processing, the machines can be supplemented with a revolving conveyor, a powered unwinding device for continual material transportation of roll materials.
The machines also can be converted to ProductionLineCutters (PLC) with integrated loading and/or unloading table.
Multigraf - Eurofold Touchline CF375
* The new dimension in creasing and folding
Integrated creasing & folding all in one The TOUCHLINE generation offers more flexibility and automation than any other product in its class. The Eurofold TOUCHLINE CF375 from Multigraf is an integrated
creasing and folding system which units the two operations in one process.
Very simple operation
Multigraf’s inspiration for this new product line was given by its name - TOUCHLINE. Press the button and off you go! By simply entering the necessary information through the touchscreen, the machine creates all
settings automatically. A small, centralised, multifunctional operating panel offers all necessary functions for a fast production start.
About Neopost Australia
Global Blueprint, Local Footprint :
Neopost Australia offers end-to-end, multi-channel customer communication technologies and solutions for Mailing, Print Finishing and Large Format Printing solutions. We are global technology company and the recognised market leader in Business Mailing and Document Finishing Solutions with a reputation for quality, reliability and service. Neopost Australia provides equipment, supplies, service and in-house finance within the Australian market.
Leading Supplier, Local Provider:
Neopost Australia is a subsidiary of The Neopost Group; based in Paris, France. Neopost, the European leader and world's leading provider of mailroom equipment and logistics solutions; supplies the most technologically advanced solutions for franking, folding/inserting, addressing, tracking and tracing of letters, parcels and of the supply chain. Neopost anticipates the needs of its sector and its customers by bringing new services and technological innovation to the market, with products and services marketed in 90 countries and subsidiaries in 29 countries.
Product Category Listings