Address: Suite 1, Level 3
9 Help Street Chatswood NSW 2067
Telephone: 02 8789 7322
Stand No: B56
Brands we Sell
Printing Industries Association of Australia, Media Super
On call advice for workplace relations and legal services
Association benefits for Printing Industries members including sustainable green print, advocacy, events and networking
About Printing Industries Association of Australia
Printing Industries is a not-for-profit national organisation who represents businesses of all sizes across printing and related industries. We work to support and promote an evolving industry and to help our members become more profitable and sustainable.
We do this through …
• Workplace Relations & Legal Services - From interpreting industrial Awards and assisting with employment contracts, through to defending unfair dismissals, general protections claims, and industry representation. As a member you will receive industry-specific advice from experts that you know you can trust, from end-to-end without hidden charges.
• Advocating for the industry - Our dedicated team is working tirelessly alongside Federal and State governments to improve appreciation of the contribution the print and related industries make to the Australian economy and employment. Our advocacy is opening doors to ensure we have a respected voice contributing to policy definition.
• Networking & Events - Have access to a range of opportunities including: exhibitions (such as PacPrint); Industry Awards (such as the prestigious National Print Awards); Events (Local networking with other industry players, politicians and influencers); and Education (webinars, breakfast seminars and more) offering relevant learning for the industry and your business.
• Environmental Accreditation – our Sustainable Green Print program is a nationally recognised environmental certification program that saves members money through reduced waste, and provides a verifiable green competitive edge.
• Better Business - Access members’ only discounts and enhanced services in areas such as: Superannuation, Insurance, Energy, Phones and Internet.
Product Category Listings